I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in individual, couple, and family therapy in Malvern, PA.
Clients have described me as warm, intelligent, and down to earth. My therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I integrate complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, I work with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
Education, Credentials, and Additional Training
- MSW from Boston College School of Social Work 2003
- BA from Boston College in Philosophy and Theology 1999
- 15 years in practice
- License #: CW015351
- Externship in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy September 2014
- Core Skills Training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy 2015
- Advanced Training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Dr. David Burns 2012
- Philadelphia Child Guidance Clinic Training in Eco-Systemic Structural Family Therapy 2003-2006
- Facilitator: Prepare/Enrich Program for Couples Counseling
- Member of The Philadelphia Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy